FE Mechanical Engineering Review ENGR 6020 (24 Hours)
- Dates: Tuesdays, September 13 - December 6, 2022; no class Nov. 22.
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Delivery: Live instruction via Zoom Classroom.
- Instructor: Terry Speicher
- Cost: $650
- Textbook Requirement (not included): FE Reference 10.1, ISBN: 97819478-1110. A free download is available when logging into your MyNCEES account.
- Register: Mechanical Review
|1||9/13/2022||Engineering Economics; Ethics and Professional Practice|
|2||9/20/2022||Probability and Statistics|
|5||10/11/2022||Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations|
|9||11/8/2022||Material Properties and Processing|
|10||11/15/2022||Mechanics of Materials|
|11||11/29/2022||Mechanical Design and Analysis|
|12||12/6/2022||Electricity and Magnetism|
|13||12/6/2022||Measurement, Instrumentation and Controls|
For more information or to register, please contact Continuing Education Office at 724-773-3700 or [email protected]
Cancellations and refunds
Payment is due upon registration. Full refunds will be made only if a cancellation request is received at least one week prior to the first day of the course(s). If cancellation request is received less than one week before the first day of the course(s), a $25 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be given for withdrawal requests after the course start date. The University reserves the right to cancel course selections. If the course is cancelled, the student will be issued a full refund.