The Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education offers professional programs, courses, and training opportunities for individuals and companies seeking success and growth in today's economy.
Our programs are tailored to fit our clients' needs and can be offered conveniently at our clients' work site or at the Beaver campus. Because Penn State is a world-renowned teaching and research University, we offer you and your employees the competitive edge needed to thrive in today's world.
- Assisted Living Administrator
- Certified Family Recovery Specialist
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Professional Education
- Certified Recovery Specialist Program
- Continuing Legal Education
- Diabetes Certification Trainings
- Engineering Exam Reviews
- Interior Design
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Nursing Home Administrator Training
- Personal Care Home Administrator 24-Hour Annual Training
- Personal Care Home Administrator 100-Hour Training
- Real Estate Salesperson