|Ross Administration Building||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|Student Union Building
Card access after hours
|7 a.m. to midnight||7 a.m. to 9 p.m.||11 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Laboratory Classroom Building||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|General Classroom Building||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|Michael Baker Building||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Card access:
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|Sports Court||Hours vary; see posted schedule|
Additional access to buildings can be requested by calling University Police at 724-773-3888.
Other building hours
Student use and study areas
The Student Union Building areas listed below are open for student use at all hours with the exception of the auditorium. If the rooms are not open, contact University Police at 724-773-3888.
Student Union Building
- Student Activity Suite (SAS) 115: Computers available.
- Room 14: Study
- Room 15: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Room 16: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Lodge: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Game Room
- Auditorium: Available for student club/organization use if scheduled in advance. Contact Student Affairs and Engagement at 724-773-3951 to reserve.
Students can join meetings/classes by Zoom at any location on campus if they have a laptop with a webcam and audio of their own but there are also many computer stations on campus that they can use. See a list of Zoom-capable computers on the Information Technology Support page.