|Ross Administration Bldg.||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|Student Union Bldg.||7 a.m. to midnight||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||11 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Laboratory Classroom Bldg.||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|General Classroom Bldg.||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Closed|
|Michael Baker Bldg.||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||7 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Via card access:
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|Sports Court||Hours vary; see posted schedule|
The Michael Baker Building computer labs are open on weekends via card access. Students must swipe their PSU ID cards to gain entry to the building and the computer lab. All other buildings are closed during the weekend unless students request specific access.
See information on the buildings listed below for hours of operation.
Student use and study areas
The areas listed below are open for student use and study until midnight, Monday through Thursday. However, these labs and rooms may also be used beyond posted evening hours and on weekends by calling University Police at 724-773-3888. An officer will check students in and out of the computer labs.
Student Union Building
- Student Activity Suite (SAS) 115: Computers available.
- Room 14: Study
- Room 15: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Room 16: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Lodge: Study, unless it’s set for an upcoming event
- Game Room: Closes according to building hours. Special requests for specific after-hour programming made be requested through the Office of Student Activities for registered student organization.