Schedule an on-campus or virtual appointment with a transfer admissions counselor, and get your questions answered about coming to Penn State Beaver.
During your appointment you will:
- Learn about scholarships for community college graduates, including Phi Theta Kappa.
- Find out about earning a degree from one of the world’s top universities.
- Get an unofficial review of your transfer credits if you have your transcripts available.
To say thanks for meeting with us, we’ll waive the $65 application fee.
On-campus transfer appointments
Appointments for on-campus meetings are available at the following times:
- Tuesdays: 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
Once your appointment is scheduled, we'll reach out to you to see if you want a tour. Anyone visiting campus must complete the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form on the Penn State Beaver Campus Visit page.
Virtual appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Call 724-773-3808 or email [email protected] to set up your visit.