Transfer Students

Transfer Students

Who is a transfer student?

A student who has graduated from high school and attempted 18 or more semester hours of college coursework after high school graduation is considered a transfer student.

Why transfer to Penn State Beaver?

Some students may be enrolled at a university or college that doesn't offer a desired major and/or that might be a poor fit for a student. Other students may have left college for personal or professional reasons, but now wish to continue their education. Regardless of the reasons, many students choose to transfer to Penn State Beaver. 

Evaluate Transfer Credits Online

Are you a CCBC student transferring to Penn State Beaver?

Penn State Beaver and the Community College of Beaver County (CCBC) have a comprehensive articulation agreement, which allows many CCBC students to complete their coursework and transfer to Penn State to complete a baccalaureate or other advanced degree. Penn State will waive the application fee for any CCBC transfer student who applies to the University. For more information, be sure to send an email to to learn how you can have your Penn State application fee waived.

Refer a friend

Do you have a friend at another university who is looking to transfer? Or, do you know someone who is interested in continuing their education? Connect them with Penn State Beaver!

To make a referral please contact Debra Seidenstricker at

To say thanks, we’ll give you a Penn State Beaver T-shirt when your friend visits!