Forming a partnership with the Penn State Beaver Career Services Center will help you to connect with our students and meet your recruitment needs. We provide personalized services to simplify your campus relations program and the recruitment process.
If you're interested in our services and/or need information about what we can do for you, please contact [email protected], 724-773-3961.
For additional strategies to connect with and/or recruit Penn State students, please visit Employer Resources.
Online Job and Internship Postings
Nittany Lion Careers: Employers can register with the Nittany Lion Careers to post employment, internship, and/or co-op opportunities, and search for Penn State students and alumni online. This service is free to employers and features a searchable database of student resumes.
To post open positions and search for candidates, please register or log in at.
We work in tandem with our academic departments to meet the internship needs of students and employers. Internships can be full or part-time, paid or unpaid, and can be used for academic credit or as an unpaid method of exploration.
Internship openings can be posted on Nittany Lion Careers or emailed to [email protected], or contact Brenda Schultz, student personal and career counselor, 724-773-3961. If emailing the position, please include your business or organization's name, the position title, a brief job description, the pay rate (if applicable), and the application process. We'll post the position on Nittany Lion Career Network and distribute it to the appropriate academic departments.
Getting Involved and Connecting with Our Students
Employers are a valuable and informative resource for our students. We offer several ways for your organization to get involved and connect with students. Please contact us to learn more about the following activities:
- Classroom Presentations: Faculty members welcome professionals into classrooms to talk about their experiences.
- Student Club Presentations: Visit an on-campus meeting of a student organization to discuss career-related topics.
- Panels and Workshops: Participate in speaker panels and workshops to educate students about your career field.
- Mock Interviews: Help students enhance their interviewing skills by participating in our Mock Interview Program.
- Job Shadowing: Help students gain valuable insight by hosting them at your place of employment.
- Mentoring: Offer a student your guidance and expertise about your career field.
Penn State Beaver participates in the following Career Fairs:
- Western Pennsylvania Collegiate Job and Internship Fair: Penn State Beaver is a member of the Western Pennsylvania Career Services Association (WestPACS). WestPACS serves the southwestern Pennsylvania region, holding the regions largest jobs and internship fair twice yearly (every fall and spring semesters). For registration information, please visit WestPACS.org.
- Penn State University Park Career Days
Policies and Guidelines
Penn State Career Services maintains the following policies in congruence with National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer, which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.