Your planning starts here
MyPlan is an online career planning tool for students and professionals which can help individuals make better informed decisions about education and career goals. Whether you are choosing a major, planning for your first career, or thinking about making a career change, MyPlan can help you explore options that will bring clarity and insight as you figure out what's right for you.
- Current students should contact Career Services and ask for the license code to unlock your free assessment.
- Take the career assessments to identify your personal interests, skills and values.
- Explore majors and career options.
- Use MyPlan to help figure out what is right for you.
- Follow up with Career Services to discuss your results and further develop your career action plan.
To obtain the free MyPlan access code or schedule an appointment, please contact Brenda Schultz, career services at 724-773-3961 or stop by the Student Affairs office in the Student Union Building, Room 113.