We are pleased to offer on-campus visits for students and their families. Our campus visits include a presentation, a campus tour, and an optional meal in our Brodhead Bistro dining facility. Campus visits typically take 2 hours, not including the optional meal on campus. Note: The optional meal is not offered for visits scheduled during the summer.
These visit opportunities are available most Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the year and are scheduled for 10:15 a.m. or 2:45 p.m.
One-on-one appointments and tours with an admissions counselor are also available Monday through Thursday upon request.
Penn State Beaver offers in-person and virtual admissions events throughout the year. These programs, such as open houses and application workshops, offer more opportunities to experience the campus. Our open houses include faculty interaction and student panels, while our application workshops provide one-on-one application review with an admissions counselor. For more information, view our Visit Experiences page.
- Register for an upcoming campus visit.
- Remember to fill out the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you to your visit or event. (Blank forms will be available in our office in case you forget.)
- If you’d like to arrange an appointment other than the scheduled days, please call the Admissions Office at 724-773-3800.
Participants must agree to follow all safety protocols outlined in the visit requirements section on the registration page, and students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Directions to campus: Penn State Beaver is located at 100 University Drive, Monaca, Pa. We’re located along Interstate 376 and close to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, just 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport and 40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
- When you arrive on campus: Please follow the signs to visitor parking and park in or near the visitor parking spaces. Parking is free and a permit is not required. Go to the lobby of the Ross Administration Building to check-in. Please plan to arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Canceling your visit: You may cancel or reschedule your visit online by clicking on the Edit my Registration button at the bottom of your confirmation email. If your event is within 24 hours, please call our office at 724-773-3800 to cancel or reschedule.
Penn State Beaver offers virtual visits with an admissions counselor upon request. Virtual visits allow students and families to meet with an admissions staffer via Zoom to learn more about the campus’ offerings and to get questions answered in a small-group setting. To request a virtual visit, please email [email protected].
Transfer student visits
Virtual and on-campus visits are also available for transfer students. See Transfer Visits for dates, times, and more information.