Since Penn State Beaver attracts students from around the corner, the state, the country, and the globe, we're proud to offer a diverse and supportive environment that gives you the opportunity to learn more about yourself and others as well as the world around you.
The Office of Residence Life provides a variety of resources for our students. We focus on the success of each student as an individual, and the services we offer provide support to help students appropriately manage and overcome personal, social, and academic challenges that may arise. We strive to ensure a safe, comfortable, and supportive living and learning environment that enhances the principles of Penn State.
What Residence Life can do for you
- Provide orientation, social, cultural, and educational programs and events to acclimate you to college life
- Offer support, assistance, and referrals for personal, academic, and psychological concerns
- Ensure a safe, supportive residence hall environment for all students while adhering to University policies
- Provide a resource for referrals to other campus departments and the surrounding community
- Assist with adjustment to college life, social interactions, and roommates
- Develop important skills for life after graduation
We strive to ensure a safe, comfortable, and supportive living and learning environment that enhances the principles of Penn State. Learn more about Residence Life and our cocurricular programs.
If an emergency arises and you're unable to reach a staff member, please contact Penn State Beaver University Police immediately at 724-773-3888, any time of the day or night, every day of the year.
Resident Assistants (RAs) are available in Harmony Hall seven days a week during the academic year.