If you or someone you know is thinking of hurting themselves or someone else, get help immediately, no matter the time of day or night.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis:
Call 911 for emergencies.
Call the 24/7 Penn State Crisis Line at 1-877-229-6400.
Text the 24/7 Crisis Text Line. Text "LIONS" to 741741.
Go to the nearest emergency room.
The nearest hospital to Penn State Beaver is:
Heritage Valley Beaver Emergency Department
1000 Dutch Ridge Road, Beaver, PA 15009 724-728-7000
Contact Penn State Beaver Personal Counseling (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) Student Affairs & Engagement Office, 113 Student Union Building or call 724-773-3951 or 724-773-3959
Any member of campus can get you to someone for help. Just ask! You matter to us. The Penn State Crisis Line can also be used for consultation. If you know someone or are with someone who is experiencing a crisis Penn State Crisis Line can help and is available to students at all Penn State campuses. Please note that the caller must be located in the U.S. when placing a call to the Penn State Crisis Line.
- Beaver Campus University Police (24/7) 724-773-3888
- Behavioral Threat Management Team Hotline (24/7) 1-855-863-BTMT (2868)
- Assault resources by campus
- University Ethics Policies and University Statement on Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- Code of Conduct
- Penn State Values
- Sexual Assault & Relationship Violence 1-800-560-1637 or report concerns online here.
- Sexual Harassment and Assault Reporting
- Report Bias