Transition, Retention, Graduation
The Student Success Committee is dedicated to helping students adjust to college life and supporting their academic and personal success to help them stay on the path to timely graduation.
Some of the ways we accomplish this are by:
- Serving as success coaches during New Student Orientation and beyond.
- Celebrating academic achievements with special programs.
- Identifying academic, personal, and financial concerns, and connecting students with appropriate campus resources.
- Fostering a sense of belonging with ongoing outreach activities and events.
What other resources are available?
Faculty and staff may find the following additional resources helpful when responding to student behaviors that are of concern:
- Counseling Services at Penn State Beaver
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Supporting students in distress
- Conduct information for faculty and staff
Student Success Committee contacts
NOTE: For student mental health emergencies related to risk to self or others, suicidal ideation, homicidal ideation, or other imminent dangers, please call Penn State Beaver University Police immediately at 724-773-3888.