- A $2,000 scholarship for the two classes in the first summer.
- (Optional) On-campus employment during the fall/spring at $10 an hour, earning up to $1,000.
- Academic skills development, mentoring and engagement programs.
- The opportunity to take six to 12 credits at a Commonwealth Campus in future summers with a $1,000 scholarship per class.
- Continued engagement funds (on-campus job, unpaid internship, research or service project) up to $2,000.
- Selection for this special program by Penn State.
- Submission of the Enrollment Registration Form below.
- Agreement to change your start semester from Fall 2022 to Summer 2022.
- (Optional) Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for both 2021-22 (for aid in the summer of 2022) and 2022-23 (for aid in the 2022-23 academic year). Penn State’s Federal school code for the FAFSA is 003329.
|WMNST 106N – Women in Lit.||M T W Th||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||105 Michael Baker Building|
|CAS 100A – Effective Speech||M T W Th||10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.||103 Michael Baker Building|
|ENGL 15 – Rhetoric and Composition||M T W Th||10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.||105 Michael Baker Building|
Note: Summer housing will not be available, and students must provide their own transportation.
PaSSS registration form
To register for PaSSS, complete and submit the registration form below no later than June 1. If you have questions, email [email protected] or call (724) 773-3800.