It’s year five of Lion’s Den, our own Shark Tank-style student idea competition.
Do you have an innovative business idea to offer a new service or a new product?
Do you have an idea that can improve your learning experience and campus life at Beaver?
Now is your chance to submit your ideas.
The deadline is Monday, October 26, 2020.
- Students who submit ideas will receive a free T-shirt while supplies last.
- All finalists for both idea categories (Business Idea and Campus Idea) will get a sweatshirt
- Teams can consist of 1-2 students.
- A student can be part of more than one team.
- A student or a team can submit multiple ideas in both categories
- Students can attend "How to Develop a Good Idea," an optional workshop, at 12:15 p.m. Friday, October 16.
- All submissions will be screened by judges to select the finalists.
- Finalists must attend a pitch development workshop to learn the details of the pitch event and get help preparing their pitches. The workshop will be at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 4, on Zoom.
- The finalists will be required to submit their idea pitch videos before midnight on Thursday, November 12.
- All finalist will be required to attend the Lion’s Den Pitch Event on Zoom to answer the judges’ questions about their ideas. The event will be at 12:15 p.m. on Friday, November 13.
Complete the following form to enter the competition. The deadline is Monday, October 26.