To apply to Penn State Beaver, you must first create a “MyPennState” account. The account, which is your connection to Penn State, allows you to:
- Fill out and submit your application.
- List Penn State Beaver as your first-choice campus.
- Pay your application fee. (Before you apply, find out how to have your fee waived.)
- Check the status of your application.
- Accept your offer of admission and pay your acceptance fee.
For summer and fall semester admissions, we recommend that first -year applicants apply by our Priority Application Deadline of November 30. Penn State Beaver still accepts applications after this date, but some competitive academic majors will be full after November 30.
After applying online, send your transcripts (high school, GED, college, or military DD214) to our office:
Penn State Beaver
100 University Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
In addition, request that your SAT and/or ACT scores be sent to Penn State. Standardized test scores must be submitted electronically from the testing service. Penn State does not accept test scores on high school transcripts or through the mail.
Your application will be complete after all of these materials are received. You can check the status of your application and obtain all of your latest Penn State updates by logging into your MyPennState account.