Welcome to Penn State!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Penn State Beaver. As the start to your collegiate journey nears, we're sure you have many questions that need to be answered and you want to know what’s next for you.
You and your family are invited to attend one of our Accepted Student Programs. These programs are designed to answer your questions and tell you what to expect now through the start of the fall semester.
- Campus tour
- Academic meeting with a faculty adviser: Discuss major requirements, pre-requisites, and career options.
- Next steps presentation: Learn about placement testing, orientation, housing, and more.
- Financial aid presentation: Find out how to understand your student aid award.
- Student panel: Get students' views on campus life.
After the program, we invite you to enjoy a meal on us. While you're here you'll have the opportunity to pay your non-refundable enrollment fee and housing fee, if applicable.
Click on the dates below to register.
- Brunch: Saturday, March 25
- Dinner: Friday, April 21
- Accepted student visits: Available throughout the semester